Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mileage

Mileage .... copyright 2011, Caris Cerdwyn, All Rights Reserved
There must be a story here...maybe several!  Wish I spoke Dragonfly so I could hear about it.  My camera picked up more than I actually saw of this little one.  He has been around for a while!  Looking a bit flea bitten and aged.  Some people would throw the picture away, but for me it speaks volumes and reminds me of life's reality.  We get thrown some tough stuff, and some of us have our wings clipped.   We're all not quite so perfect and beautiful as some others, or perhaps even as we once were.  But we've got character!  Welcome to reality!!!   This dragonfly could still fly, and followed me down the path as I was walking yesterday. It's all good, right?   Dragonflies are supposed to be signs of rebirth, new life.  This little sign might have a bit more to say than your average one. 

Have a great day, and maybe let this photo come back into your consciousness today, as you see the people around you.  Listen for the story! 

No comments:

Post a Comment