Saturday, June 25, 2011

mean bugs...

Tissue, cold seven up, cough drops, acetamenephin are sitting on my bedside table.  PM was laughing at me because I called her from my cell phone to request a quart jar of ice water and a cold can of seven up.  (It hurts to yell down.)  Yesterday, when I still had some energy, before I got REALLY sick, I made a pot of chicken noodle soup.  They say there is real value in it...the garlic perhaps.  It turned out wonderfully.  Too bad I can't appreciate it more! 

last night I was awake all night long.  Dozed off once or twice for 20 minutes, but mostly coughed and watched "Frasier" reruns.  It makes me laugh!  Laughing is good when one feels like she's been pummeled by a professional boxer.  "Poor me!"  Don't worry, I'm laughing at myself.  We all get bugs. 

The kiddos are playing baseball out my back window, and I've been hearing the Star Spangled Banner over the loud speaker every once in a while today, and lots of screaming, clapping, calling out in voices both adult and young. 

Time for a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment