Wednesday, June 22, 2011

just a quickie...

The morning is a humid one.  I was awake quite early and off for a walk with Madeline.  Good thing we went early, because it is thundering out there and rain is coming down pretty steadily now.  I felt some of the first raindrops at the very end of our walk. 

Waking early, I suppose it is either the moon's cycle that effects my sleeping patterns, or else the raucous creativity of our writing group which happened to meet last night.  Maybe a mixture of both.  Writing together in a group generates such energy, not to mention MUCH laughter!  Last night's favorite word was "marriage."  My goodness there were funny things written...and not necessarily what you would have expected!

Well this morning I'm a bit stuck.  Falling back asleep here at the computer I am.  So I'll leave this short.  Here's to a wonderful day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment