Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunshine...

Early morning sunrise is pretty spectacular here.  And I love looking out the back windows to watch the sunset through the trees.  The light is magical, a golden color that turns the branches into shimmering cobwebs.  Sunset happened a few hours ago.  I've been listening for the coyotes who seem to be in residence at the swamp over the hill.  They were quite close last nght.  Just before dark tonight, an especially bold doe came to eat in the yard.  If only I had Mary Oliver's persistance and patience.  I would go and sit by the food source until the deer came and touched my face.  But of course I don't quite fit the bill.  Me who at 51 has returned to school, bouncing on a physio ball to wake my cells up for an Anatomy talk on the types of epithelial cells. 

I'll let you google that one. 

Good night.  This is one tired boo!  Up since 4 am.  Time for sleep.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment