Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Music, Healing and Good Neighbors...

KOBI featured a story about some Music Thanatologists, you can watch the video here:  http://www.kobi5.com/news/local-news/item/helping-the-sick-and-dying-through-music.html

The thing that was really cool to me, was the fact that James and Elizabeth are neighbors of mine, and in fact helped me walk my dog when my back was out.  They are really good people, and from the video, really good musicians as well. 

I just wanted to share this as it's a good story, a little bit of calming music and a reminder that LIVE music is the very best kind!  It effects one's body and mind and soul.  Support local musicians :-)

Host a house concert, go out to concerts, encourage people who play and sing to share their gifts, hire musicians for your parties, and if you or a loved one is ill and dying, then James and Elizabeth are the people to call...

If you want to know more about hosting a house concert for yours truly, just drop me an email at anamcaris@hotmail.com!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment